Thursday, January 8, 2009

About Me


This photograph sums me up pretty well. I love fashion. I used to be a visual merchandiser for Diesel. Fashion has become an expanded art form. I was going to major in fashion photography, but I realized that my style of photography is more documentary. Annie Leibovitz, who is the photographer of this photo, is the kind of photographer I strive to become. She has a style that no one can copy. I am still trying to find my unique style.

Also, this photo, like myself, is very romantic. I can't help but love all the romance that comes with relationships. Loving someone is like nothing else.

To show the other side of myself, I decided to choose Marilyn Monroe lifting weights in this classic photograph. I am a very strong person. Maybe not physically but definitely mentally. When push comes to shove, I am the person that will be strong enough to stay in the end. I am a competitor. Another thing is that I'm not a girly-girl. I can run with the boys. Marilyn is depicted as being more of a tomboy, just like me.

In all, I would have to say that I love photography. It keeps my passion alive.

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    can we make friend? my major is fashion design, i know we both love fashion so we can be great friend ^^

    ReplyDelete